Welcome to Kumbh in Tribakeshwar, at Nasik, Maharashtra.
Kumbh Camp India
- 1. Our Campsite is on the Main Trimbakeshwar - Nashik Highway
- 2. Trimbakeshwar Temple (Jyotirlinga), Kushavat Ghat (Main Bathing place) and other important religious sites are under a kilometer radius.
- 3. Government Bus Stand is merely 100 mts away.
- 4. Surrounded with beautiful landscape and Bathing Ghat IS Just 350 Meters From Our Campsite.
- 5. All tents are especially designed to handle all weather conditions.
- 6. Brand New traditional Jodhpuri furniture’s and Sanganeri furnishings.
- 7. Expertise of more than 9 Years in the field of mobile camping in various events.
- 8. Experience of hosting approx 9500 International/Domestic Guests during Kumbh Mela 2013- Allahabad.
- 9. Escorted Tour to Mela Grounds and Temples.
- 10. Fully secured campus with 24/7 wifi connectivity
- 11. The tents are placed on platform one foot high
- 12. The tents are sealed by German Sheet from below and Water proof additional canvas from the top making it completely secure.
- 13. Permanent storm drains are installed around the periphery.
- 14. The traditional seweage system is replaced by the one used in permanent dwellings ie, Seweage pipes, Septic Chambers and seweage drains.
Your personal information(Name, Mobile, Email, City, Query) submitted will not be sold, shared or rented to others. We use this information to send updates about our company and projects and contact you if requested or find it necessary.Webmaster
All images, graphics and statements found on this site are believed to be in the "public domain" if you are the owner of any material used and object to its use on our site, please contact the webmaster and it shall be removed promptly from our servers.